Pain can be complex and often problems are not as simple as they may seem. At Synergy Physio Co you will be treated using the Connect Therapy treatment model, a “new school” approach to the treatment of pain and dysfunction in the body. It seeks to find the root cause rather than just treating the symptoms, and therefore leads to much more powerful and long-lasting results. As part of this approach, consideration will be made of all factors which could be influencing your pain – the muscles, joints, nerves, viscera, movement patterns, as well as more holistic factors of health and well-being.
Integrative Physiotherapy has its premise, that the body is self-regulating and has the ability to heal, given the right conditions. The goal of treatment is to restore balance, and movement, which then allows the body heal.
“IDENTIFYING and TREATING the ROOT CAUSE”
- Shoulder Pain (e.g. impingement, bursitis, rotator cuff tears)
- Cervicogenic Headaches and Neck Injuries (e.g. whip lash, disc injuries, nerve injuries)
- Thoracic Pain (including rib dysfunction)
- Back and Pelvic Pain (e.g. sacroiliac joint dysfunction, facet joint pain, disc injuries)
- Upper and Lower Limb Musculoskeletal pain and dysfunction (including muscle, tendon, ligament and joint injuries, referred pain)
- Persistent Pelvic Pain and Hip Pain (bursitis, sciatica, hip impingement)
- Past-Partum Pelvic Pain
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Foot Pain (plantar fasciitis, achilles tendonopathy)
- PLUS Many More Conditions …